Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mages of Mordenkainen Forum Index -> Guild Bank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belarkan906
Mighty Wizard of a Forgotten Past

re: Virtual Guild Chest

We decided a while ago to get rid of the Guild Chest on the airship since it was mostly used as a trash can.

Despite the lack of physical chest, we still have lots of ressources available for you!

Scarab Powders from Necropolis, which you can turn in for:

- Lumric's Longbow, level 4 Longbow:  +3 Enhancement Bonus, Ghost Touch, Red Augment Slot

- Ghostbane Longbow, level 6 Longbow: +3 Enhancement Bonus, Ghost Touch, Undead Bane, Red Augment Slot

- Dalorent's Seal, level 10 Large Shield: +4 Enhancement Bonus, Purple Augment Slot, Sacred, Devotion +60, Radiance +60, Lesser Turning

Ancient Relics from Gianthold, which you can turn in for:

- Various level 10 Armors (Docent, Robe, Leather, Breastplate, Fullplate)

=> Ancient Giant Relic - Giantcrafted Armor: +4 Enhancement Bonus, Haste Guard, Vengeful, Relentless Fury, (Adamantine on Breastplace and Plate Armor)

=> Ancient Elven Relic - Elfcrafted Armor: +4 Enhancement Bonus, Spell Penetration II, Spell Lore III, Potency +40 (Mithral on Breastplace and Plate Armor

- Various level 12 and 16 Augments, check the Full List on DDO Wiki.

Tattered Tapestries from Necropolis IV, which you can turn in for:

- Various level 11 Helmets

=> Minos Legens, hat level 11: Fortification 100%, Vitality +20

=> Totemic Lavalier, hat level 11: Magi, Intelligence +6, Charisma +6

To a certain extent, we can also provide other ressources, like Dragonscales and Shroud ingredients.

Last edited by Belarkan906 on Sat May 31, 2014 14:53; edited 2 times in total
Belarkan906

(placeholder)

Aiax_S
Double Agent

Nice idea for a post Belarkan,

Minor correction, the min level 10 armors from gianthold are: Giantcraft Plate Armor, Elfcrafted Plate Armor, and Dragoncrafted Plate Armor

Then there's the dragonscale armors, which cost 20 of the appropriate scale type: Black Dragonplate Armor, Blue Dragonplate Armor, and White Dragonplate Armor.

Necropolis Scarab collectable Rewards This link shows the full rewards list and the page also shows named item rewards for many quests.

In fact, from the same page: Tattered Tapestries Rewards, Shield of Legend Rewards, and Tome of Untold Legends Rewards.

And, I'd like to ask about the guildchest situation.  My understanding is that the revised airships will have guildchest options available.  Is that true, and is there any consensus on whether it will making a reprise aboard our ship?

Belarkan906

Hmm, I'm not sure what you are correcting.

I chose to list the most interesting gear. Otherwise I would have copy/past the whole list, or put link to them.

Are you offering Shield Fragments and Tome Pages?

Aiax_S
Double Agent

Belarkan906 wrote:

Are you offering Shield Fragments and Tome Pages?

If someone's is really shooting for something and I can put them over the top, sure.

As to the the corrections:

what you call 'Ancient Giant Armor' is actually called Giantcrafted armor

and what you call 'Ancient Dragon Armor' and describe as  "+4 Enhancement Bonus, Spell Penetration II, Spell Lore III, Potency +40" is actually Elfcrafted armor.

Is any of that really a big deal? Not really, except that for the uninitiated, it might make it easier finding the items, both on the wiki and in-game, easier.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mages of Mordenkainen Forum Index -> Guild Bank All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: